Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Hello Again, I'm Still Alive!!

Good Afternoon.

I can't believe my last post was in November of last year. Sorry for the lack of post.

Everything is going good in my life, at least that what I tell myself when I start to feel down. I'm still suffering from depression. It comes and goes, the new job is something I'm still adjusting too. I believe the Depression is coming from my weight though. But on the upside my anxiety is fine. The medicine I take has finely balance me out. Now I need to work on my depression...that means working on myself.

I went for my annual exam yesterday and talked to my OBGYN, she is so sweet and understanding, she listens and offers advice. I just love her. We talked for a while about my weight and I even teared up about how I feel at this point. she prescribed Belviq again and told me to just give it a try, it could be the jump start that I need. She was like a cheerleader lol. After I left there I went to a local walmart to check the price and YIKES, 260$ for one month, .....um no thank you :) So then I headed toward the office supply aisle and picked up a notebook, pen and calculator. Yep...it's time to go back to what I know works. counting calories.

So today is day one. I'm not going to come on here and weigh in every week, I won't obsess about a bad day that i've had. I won't beat myself up for not working out everyday like i did in the past. Instead I'm going to focus on everything positive that i'm achieving. I know what's coming because ive been on this journey before. It's hard and it's going to take a lot of patience, but I can do it. I'm tired of being sad and afraid to look myself in the mirror. It's time to face my demons head on. This will be the hardest thing in my life, but for the sake of myself, my kids and my husband I have to do it. I can't go on like this. Life is to short to be this unhappy.

Amy 2/1/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!