Sunday, February 26, 2017

February Update

Good Morning,

It's early here, it's a work day for me. I started getting up a little earlier so I can have some quiet time. Yesterday was a long day, well it's always a long day where I work - 12 hour shifts are hard.

February is going good, it could be worst. I can't remember if I mentioned this in my last post but I started doing water aerobics in January, I think I did about 5 classes before I decided to not go. It just wasn't' for me. The good news is that when we get a pool this summer I can workout in my back yard :-).

So when I but down my water aerobics dumb bells I picked up an annual park pass. Yep, I started walking last week. Walked 3 days for 30 minutes, it was so hard at first but that 3rd day got a little easier. I won't walk on the weekends ( my work days) but I aiming for 3 days a week for now.
I won't weigh until the first and as long as I'm not gaining, im satisfied. We went on vacation last week so I'm not really expecting too much weight loss.  When I start seriously easing myself into cutting out more sugar and eating more veggies I will expect more from the scale.
I will update my weight Wednesday.

anyways...that about sums it up. Happy Sunday from Georgia :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...