Tuesday, November 08, 2016

A New Job Vent

Morning,

It's 4:40 in the morning and im about ten minutes away from heading out the door to my new job. Well it's not NEW new...I've been there since September 3rd, but I'm still new to it. I haven't really adjusted yet to the schedule and drive. But the money is good.

I'm tired. I'm so tired that it's starting to effect my emotions. I literally feel like crying right now and I don't know why....guess cause im tired and kinda stuck.

When I started this job it was for 3 days a week and 12 hour shifts. I accepted that... but then the holidays started and that 3 days a week has turned into 5 days a week. Those extra two days are 10 hour shifts... And two days off just isn't enough. I'm not the type of person to miss work so everyday it's a struggle. I hear there are still 6 more weeks of this crap.

I'm preparing my mind to just go in, shut up and do it! But I wish someone would tell my body that.

I can't wait to clock out tomorrow, I will be off Thursday and Friday.
sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...