Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Summer Slacker is Back and Better Then Ever!!

Hey guys,

I know it's been a while. Just call me slacker, k

So what's new with me you ask? I am so glad you are curious otherwise I'm ever so quietly typing to myself.  I joined WWer's ( bada bing)  about 3 weeks ago and it was hands down the best decision I have made in YEARS. As I've stated before, I have gained all my weight back and then some. This is what I say about that: 

But I don't care about that anymore..that's the past and i am living in the present now. And if my thoughts linger too long on my last journey, I will feel like a failure. And I am not a failure.....oh no! I'm a fighting solder and will never give up!

ok,,  so now that's out of my system. hehe

So far I have lost 10 lbs. almost 11. (10.8 i think?) with weight watchers, I'm really loving it. The meeting I go too are hilarious and comfortable. The host knows her stuff, and not to mention very sweet, encouraging and just a ball of positive energy ;)

The monthly online + meetings plan is what I'm doing right now, but it's cheaper if you pay for 3 months at a time. I will change it to that before September gets here.  I have a neighbor that goes and i ride with her. Since March she has lost 42lbs. I'm in awe of her weight loss...I can't wait to lose that much. It's working and I'm trying not to 'think' about it too much. I just log my food everyday (sometimes the night before) and go about my business.

My anxiety is good too. I've been off of the antidepressant for over 2 months now and got switched to a much milder medication that isn't a SSRI. It's only for anxiety... and so far it's working. I'm happy to be my old self again. Yep, I still get anxious & irritable but I know how to calm myself down now and to let things go. Mainly to not stay  ' in my head ' too long. Stay in the present.

Work is good. I'm still working at the same job doing the same thing. I honestly get bored, but it brings in that little paycheck that we depend on every week and I'm no longer working with food (or drama) so I'm blessed to have it.
 My husbands job has relocated him about 35 minutes away which kinda sucks since he's used to a 12 minute commute. But what can he do?  He car pools with a fellow co-worker and that's working out good. He's hoping to get back to his local location sometime next year.

The kids are doing great! I have one that just started middle school and one that just started high school. They are growing up SO FAST.  It's sad, but in a way I love watching them grow and mature. We are so proud of them, Both making mostly A's and some B's. We encourage anything they show interest in and with guidance I pray that they reach for the stars in their careers.

Well, I can't think of anything else I can bring you up to status on. So I will leave it with that.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading. I will try and pop in to update you when I weigh in on Tuesdays. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...