Saturday, August 27, 2016

Good morning!!!

It's early on a Saturday morning. I'm up of course for work...oh how I wish I could go back to bed, jason is home today and I want to cuddle with him. But anyways.

So I have some bittersweet news. You guys know that I have been working at my job for almost 6 years now. Well, I put in my two week notice yesterday because I finally got a job at my husbands work. YES!!! They are hiring a large group of people and I jumped at the chance. I'ts a considerable raise in money and I only work Saturday, Sunday & Monday. So in other words I'm off Tuesday through Friday. That's what I like about it. I will be working the same hours as my husband so I just couldn't pass that up. I start next weekend.

I'm gonna miss my family back at the grocery store, I mean...I have worked with them for so long and have built up friendships from quite a few of people. It's going to be hard my last couple of days. I was teary eyed all day Wednesday after I knew I had the job. I told my store manage, he was understanding. I told my supervisor yesterday, she was shocked and couldn't look at me at first because she said she was going to cry.

But in my heart, I know I've made the right decision.

ok..so onto another subject. Weight Watchers.

My last weigh in sucked! It was basically water weight. I didn't eat that bad all week...I just splurged a couple of days before my weigh in with seafood. I know my body all to well and I knew I would be up. Just not THAT much, ouch!

anyways, just an update.
later gators...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!