Monday, March 07, 2016

The Only Way is Up!

Good Morning,

I woke up at 4:30 thinking I had to be at work at 6. Well I forgot that on Monday's I don't a have to be at work until 7.

Oh well, more time to spend on here.

Yesterday we went to the park to walk and as I was huffing and puffing while walking up a hill! I had to stop to catch my breath, that's pretty sad. I can honestly say that I have hit rock bottom with my weight. I can't rely on watching what I eat anymore cause it's obviously not working. This is march and I haven't lost a single pound.

I'm calling my doctor tomorrow and I'm going to try and get an appointment with him soon. I want to try something else for my anxiety. I think the Zoloft has messed up my metabolism and any motivation I have to workout. There are days when I wanna do is sleep, I'm constantly yawning all day. Yeah, it does wonders for my anxiety but I simply can't live like this anymore.

It's hard to go off any medication when you know you might regret it but I'm miserable. I've been to three different therapist and I know a few coping skills to help. I'm no longer afraid of this anxiety, Exercise will have to become a priority again.

anyways, just unloading some thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...