Friday, November 06, 2015

TGIF Update

Morning,

It's been a while since my last post. I admit that I haven't been getting up earlier enough to get on the internet. It seems the older I get the more I cherish my sleep.

So on my last post I mentioned a new Zumba class, Well, my lazy @ss hasn't been yet...I've been lounging around watching Netflix series. That darn Netflix is so addicting. I'm gonna make a commitment to go this coming up week. I need to see if I'm gonna like it. The least I can do is give it a chance.

Since coming off caffeine my anxiety isn't as bad, I still find myself playing a broken record over and over in my head about stupid thoughts. I have to remind myself to let them go.
On my last doctors appointment he gave me the numbers of a new counseling center that is very close to me, I may call them and just see what they can offer. The last counselor I saw was nice but I don't think I felt comfortable enough to see him regularly? Perhaps because he was a man? IDK, He was really good at explaining things...I just quit going to him. I wish I could find a counselor that specializes in eating disorders or anxiety.

ok...well thats it for now. Gotta get ready for work, with the holidays approaching we're pretty busy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...