Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday Update

Good Morning,

I can't wait to hit that time clock at 2:30 today, im already tired. My monthly has hit me hard this time...ugh, just exhausted and kinda anxious. Ladies you know what I'm talking about.

So on my last post I was expressing my feelings toward a field trip..., well the drive went well on the way up there but on the way back I had to use my phone to get home. If anyone has driven in Atlanta then you know about the one-way streets that are so annoying. But I made it back before the buses and had a good time.
Oh and the plays were great. I thought we were seeing just one play but it was 6 small ones. I had a good time but I told my husband later in the day that never again will I drive in Atlanta by myself!

Yesterday I felt so anxious all day, it was mostly my mind racing. I think its my monthly causing it but dang it's annoying. I kept thinking my supervisor was mad at me about something. Of course it was all in my head. I've learned to not give my inner dialog much thought anymore but it's hard to stop it once it starts going.

Also, when I went to lunch a former co-worker who deleted me on facebook was there. Ugh, and of course that didn't help my mind-racing-day either. I swear I think my mind just searches for things to obsess about?

Anyways, that's about it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...