Monday, November 09, 2015

Field Trip and Anxious

Morning.

Today is exciting but I can't help but be a little anxious. I took the day off from work to go on a field trip with my daughter. We're seeing a play and the theater is about a 40 minute drive...and I can't ride on the bus so I have to follow in the car.  I tried signing up as a chaperone but never got a call from the teacher. And when I tried to get in touch with her she never called me back.

You see, the thing is that I don't like driving in unfamiliar places without my husband who usually drives.

I keep telling myself that I will be ok with the drive, I'm following buses, but just in case I have the address in my phone so if I do happen to get stuck at a red light I can still find the place.

sigh...I just wish I wasn't so anxious about it.

Ok, enough about that.

My weight loss is nonexistent at this point. I tell myself that 'one day' I will start but starting hasn't happened yet. I'm honestly tired of thinking about it.

ok, thats all for today, gotta get ready for that field trip. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!