Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday Morning Update

Good Morning,

I'm up early for work. I'm going to work a ten hour day instead of an eight hour day because I requested off Monday to be with my kids on their fall break and I won't be getting paid for it, I gotta make up the hours somehow. I worked a ten hour day yesterday too. Today's going to be a long day. But at least I have a lot to do so it should go by fast.

I'm excited to have the next three days off!! Not sure what I'm going to do? I know I will be getting some yard work done and house work as well. We went grocery shopping yesterday and got some meals to cook for the next three days. Since we are so busy we don't really get to cook a lot, it's mostly sandwiches, frozen meals, hot dogs...you know, easy stuff like that so I'm kinda looking forward to some home cooking. We bought stuff for chicken fajita's, slow cooker pot roast and vegetable soup.

Well, that's all I got. Have a great weekend (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...