Friday, October 09, 2015

Same Old Sh*t

Morning,

I'm up early, getting ready for work. Well, at the present moment I'm in my pj's and sipping on coffee but work will follow soon after that. lol

Well, I went out and bought a notebook for counting calories, that was last week and I have yet to use it. I did do a circuit workout Tuesday and felt great afterwards I just need to do that more often.

After work yesterday I came home and basically pigged out on junk food. I can't be doing this because my pants will start getting tighter soon...sigh.

Today I'm going to try something new. Instead of coming home and eating junk, I'm going to come home and have a healthy snack then work off my stress with a workout. I need to make myself workout even if my feet are killing me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...