Friday, October 23, 2015

Morning Musings

Morning,

I've got today and tomorrow then I'm off on Sunday, sigh...can't wait to be off. I'm not tired really, my job is easy. It just feels like I'm there all the dang time.

So I mentioned in an earlier post that I was experiencing hand tremors, well there gone. It was the stupid caffeine that I was drinking last week. And I wasn't even drinking full strength coffee, just 1/2 decafe mixed in with decaffeinated. It's crazy how sensitive my body is to caffeine. The only caffeine that I get now is through chocolate.

Well, I've got some exiting news. My little towns recreational center is starting Zumba classes two days a week!! I'm joining next week and I can't wait!! I'm hoping it will jump start my motivation to workout again and eat healthy. The two kinda go hand in hand for me. Lately my eating as been disastrous. Pardon my language but I just have a case of the f*ck it's.

I know this blog is about my journey, but I have got to brag about my kids this morning. They are doing so good in school. Dalton is 10 and he just got invited to join Junior Beta Club. His grades have been so good, straight A's on his last report card!! My daughter, Elizabeth, is 13. she is an A + B student and is in marching band.  She just loves it, she gets so excited when she has practice. It's all she talks about.   I just feel so privileged to be their mom, I must be doing something right. :)

They are both growing up so fast, I'm so proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...