Monday, October 19, 2015

It's Monday!



Good Morning,

I've got about 4 mins to post a quick update. My baby girl was in her marching band this past Friday night, it was so cold but she held up like a trooper. She absolutely loves it! I'm so proud of her. 

So lately I've noticed my hands getting really shaky, which in turn makes me feel panicky and then I start getting distracted and can't concentrate on my job. I'm thinking it's low blood sugar, so I'm buying a machine and I'm going to test it. If it is low then I will go to the doctor. My mom has hypoglycemia so it's very possible for me to have it too. 

Times up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...