Thursday, October 01, 2015

It's been a while

Good Morning,

I can't believe it's October 1st already? Where does the time go? Being the first of October the weather feels more like august here in Ga...ugh.

I'm up sipping on my weak coffee I made, I guess I need to take the time to measure out my coffee instead of dumping it in. Mmmmm.

So this past Tuesday I felt kinda bad all day. Just sad about my weight (it's always about my weight, sigh) I didn't do much but lay around on the couch and of course eat. I went to work later that night and thought about it for most of the night. I'm kinda feeling lost about it lately. But I know I will wake up one day and get serious again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...