Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Im an Owl, Hootie Hoooooo

Morning,

It's 1:30 in the morning and what am I doing up you say? Well, going to work to pull old sale tags naturally...duh.  ;-)

Luckily I went to bed around 7:30 last night so I got some sleep in. I'm starting to look forward to this early morning shift. I know, call me crazy but when you only working with two other employee's in the whole store its very quiet, and there is no customers. That's even better.

So I went to my doctor yesterday and he wants me to go up on my Zoloft since I'm still experiencing some depression. I've been on the medication for 6 weeks now and I do feel better, I'm still battling a huge loss in motivation.  I'm going to start the new dose today when I get off work around 11 am.

And I mentioned in my last post about my hand tremors. Well come to find out Zoloft can cause that, but it should subside and he also told me that caffeine can make it worse so it looks like I'm going to have to REALLY watch my caffeine consumption.

 I still plan on buying a glucose machine and I'm going to watch my blood sugar.

ok...off to get this night over with. I love coming home before lunch :-)

later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!