Saturday, September 05, 2015

Saturday Update

Morning,

Last night we went to a local high school football game and it was fun, hot but fun. My daughter plays in marching band there and she has a good time. I was nice to do something different. I just wish I didn't have to work on Saturdays, ugh.

So on my last post I was talking about being anxious. Well this past Thursday wasn't a good day at all. I was emotional and just a mental mess. My mind kept racing and I just couldn't concentrate. I was kinda panicky too. My emotions were all over the place...I honestly felt like going home but I didn't. I stayed and rode it out.
 I talked to the girl I work with and she understood. She asked me if I didn't like it anymore. I said I did it's just going to take some getting use too and I told her I'm going to the doctors this coming up Tuesday and I'm hoping to be put on some medications that will help me emotionally. I've mentioned to her before about my anxiety disorder so she seemed to take it pretty well.

Later on in the day Thursday I ran into a co-worker who I used to talk to when I had problems in the Bakery. She's a little bit older than me and has anxiety issues too. She told me to go to the doctor because there is no shame in it and ask for something. My eye's filled up with tears when I was talking to her ( that's how upset I was). She told me exactly what I needed to hear and I felt better.

Despite the emotional week I had I I was able to resist a lot of junk food cravings. Still no workout, which I know would make me feel a lot better. Maybe I can bring myself to workout today after work.

Well, it's time for me to get ready for work now. I already got my breakfast packed...I just need to get something together for lunch.

Have a great weekend (:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!