Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Quick Update

Hey guys,

I went to see my old doctor today, I say 'old' because its the same one I've been seeing on and off for over 4 years now. He's nice and he works with me on the co-pay.

I told him about my little episode last week. I also told him that my depression is back. It isn't bad but it's there. We both agreed that I needed to go back on medication. So tomorrow I start back on sertraline (generic for zoloft). It will take a few weeks for it to take effect.

I just want to feel better, that's all. I mean for the most part I'm very happy...I just get anxious and I have a hard time dealing with it. And I feel like I don't have to deal with it if there is medication, Why put myself through it?

So that's that.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...