Thursday, September 03, 2015

Just Anxious

Morning,

Ever since I started my new job I've been anxious on and off. It's starting to get on my nerves a little bit. The symptoms include : racing thoughts, muscle tenseness, small mood swings, some depression and a little paranoia.

I made an appointment last month to go see my doctor this coming up Tuesday...sigh. As much as I hate to admit I may have to go back on an antidepressant again. I can't seem to stay off the things? I quit taking Wellbutrin back in March or April of this year thinking I was done with them.

It sucks when you have to depend on medication for well being. And I'm trying to figure out what he's going to prescribe? I've been on Zoloft and I remember it making me feel slight sedated all the time. But for some reason it sticks out the most out of all the medication I have tried for anxiety. I don't remember it being bad, except for when I weaned myself off it.

I don't know. We will see Tuesday.

And you know at first the doctor's receptionist said that he didn't see adults anymore? I was like "but I just quit seeing him this year?" I tell ya, my heart almost stopped! I don't want to start over with a new doctor? wth? I guess the receptionist got the 'ok' from the doctor to make an appointment with me.

Anyways, today I'm just going to focus on getting through the day and ways to relax after work. I want to workout after work...I will come back on here and update if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!