Friday, September 18, 2015

It's Been Ten Days!

Morning,

I got 5 minutes before I have to leave.

So its been 10 days since my last post and I'm feeling a whole lot better about my new job. My depression has lifted a little too. The old me is emerging.

I started walking yesterday and told myself that I need too exercise after work everyday ( maybe one day off a week). The last time ( couple months ago) I started getting healthy I focused on my eating and it didn't work....this time I'm taking baby steps on my eating and focusing on exercise.

Guys I did a Jessica smith tv 32 minute walk yesterday and I was breathing so hard! I'm out of shape but it doesn't surprise me, lol. I was having a hard time keeping up with her.
I checked my weight this morning and I'm at my heaviest since 2006,.... 253lbs

I'm going to do my best to not go any heavier than that. When I say 'baby steps' towards my eating I'm cutting back on sweets and fried food. When I get comfortable with that I will maybe add more veggies in.

5 minutes is up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...