Saturday, August 08, 2015

Still Going! Day #5

Morning,

So my chug ( Chihuahua pug mix) thinks its a school day, he keeps running into Dalton's room wanting to wake him up, lol - its so cute. Well I guess is funny to us but not to Dalton.

Yesterday my little girl was complaining of an itchy head. I didn't think anything of it until I heard her complain while she was itching...then it clicked, duh. So I examined her head and sure enough there was little buggers running around in there. Not an infestation but there was a few. Luckily my husband uses Selsun Blue once a week. I lathered her up and let it sit for 30 minutes and there all gone. I washed her bed clothes in scalding hot water too. Well, lets just say I hope there all gone.

Today is day 5 of logging calories. I'm still going...lol...can you believe it?
Every time I think about cheating or nibbling I think of 'why' I'm doing this. I've got to get some weight off, I'm so uncomfortable.  And I figure I will start being more active when I get used to logging my food...gotta take baby steps.  Myfitnesspal is awesome and easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!