Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Starting New Job Tonight!

Morning,

I'm so excited to be starting my new position at work. My Deli manager gave me a hug yesterday and told me she loved me. I thought it was so sweet.

It's 11:15 pm on a Tuesday night and I have to be at work at midnight. My new position requires me to work one 3rd shift day a week then the other 4 days are 6-2:30.What's so exciting is that I have a set schedule, something I haven't had in a very long time.  I'm so excited...shocked really that I finally get a break at this grocery store.

I'm also hopping that the new position will  help with my weight loss since I won't be around food all day. I logged my food yesterday and all though I went over I still did very good.

ok, gotta go get ready :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...