Sunday, August 30, 2015

Refrigerator Printout

Refrigerator Printout 

Morning, 
September 1st is approaching along with my new life style change. 
I'M SO READY FOR THIS!! 
I need to feel like I'm back in control of my body and mind, and not some mindless, emotionless eating machine!!   
No more doubting thoughts that spiral into a binge. No more ignoring my feelings - I need to face them. If I feel like eating I will blog or do whatever it takes to not eat. This cycle has to stop and I'm the only one that can do it.   
I'm going to go back on myfitnesspal and log my food 
I'm going to workout at least 3 days a week.
NO EXCUSES!  
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...