Thursday, August 20, 2015

Just A Little Push....

Morning,

I only have a few minutes since I've been on MFP scrolling through the community forums.

For the past 6 days I have managed to eat everyday until my stomach hurts...except for yesterday. No exercise...no counting calories...nothing besides eating.....emotional eating. It started with a little binge last Wednesday or Thursday then the next day I didn't go back on plan. It's that simple...I just gave up. I don't know why? Well...I guess its because I threw my hands up in the air and said f*ck it!! It happens...

I ordered a workout series called "Dance off the inches: Latin party pack"  It's a zumba style workout series that comes with 3 workouts and a set of dumbell shakers.  I'm excited to try it...I just need that little push to get me going.

k. laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!