Friday, August 07, 2015

Day 3 New Job & MFP

Morning,

I've got about 25 minutes before I need to get ready for work.

So, I weighed this morning and I'm down a little over 3lbs. Love that I'm losing weight by myself, no pills or tricks. Just logging my food on MFP. It's day #3 and I know I will eventually get used to it. So far the hardest part is in the evening, I find myself wondering into the kitchen looking for chips or whatever I can find. I even asked my hubby if we could go get some chicken wings and celery for supper. LOL. That is what I call an "impulse craving" haha. Luckily he said no, we already ate out this week (we had Arby's Tuesday) I had to make myself go sit down a few times yesterday.
If I would workout around the time the night time munchies start I'm sure those urges will go away. I'm going to try and do it tonight, or take a nice, long, hot bath too.

Work is good. I'm learning a lot. So far the hardest thing is using the scanning gun to scan in Venders. I know in time, I will fly right through it though. I think today we will be making sale signs, changing tags and checking in vendors.
Anyways, I like it. I know it will get easier the more I do. When I run into the store manager I'm going to thank him again for giving me the opportunity. It's nice to not smell like a chicken after work. LOL

My babies started school yesterday and I missed their first day :-(  Hubby took pics though.

ok, times up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!