Saturday, August 01, 2015

A New Position at Work!!

Morning,

I've got some pretty exciting news to share this morning, I got a promotion at work and I start this Tuesday!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!

So if you read my blog then your aware that I work at a local grocery store where I have been for about 5 years now.

I started in the Bakery where I eventually came the assistant bakery manager then I went to the Deli where I have been for the past 2 and 1/2 years. Back in May I heard about a possible job opening up in the front office so I took the opportunity to ask the Store Manager about it. He agreed that I would be great at the position and he would consider me.

Well, yesterday it's official! I start the position this Tuesday and I'm so excited!! I found out yesterday that it does indeed pay more and I will have a set schedule, I won't be around all that fabulous food in the Deli either. I'm exited :-D

And today is August 1st,  another big day for me. I've been inspired by a few to go back to myfitnesspal and log my food...so today is day #1 again. I know it's going to drive me nuts and I'm going to get frustrated...but I need to do this. I have to do this.

Still no scale so no starting weight. Guess I will just weigh in next Saturday as my official 1st weigh in. I would say Im close to 250 lbs at this point.

Ok...off to work. Laters....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...