Thursday, July 09, 2015

Thursday July 9th 2015 AM

Morning,

I'm having one of those I-don't-want-to-go-to-work kinda mornings. I just want to go back to bed :-[.

So yesterday was Six Flags, it was fun but oh so damn HOT! I sweated so much that I didn't need to go on a water ride, I was already wet!! I was proud of myself because the hubby wanted to eat there, he said "oh look, you can get a pizza, cheese sticks and fries for only 39.99"  My response? " That sounds great ( f*cking ridiculous prices) but I'm going to stick to my diet babes". So we went to the car and ate our sandwiches we packed instead.

Soooo, I've been playing around with new blog titles to see what fits. I kinda like the one I got now, Its growing on me.

Ok, It's time for me to get ready for work now. Sigh...

Laters.

Oh and *cheers* Here's to day #4 on plan....yeah me!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading!!