Monday, July 06, 2015

Something Is Clicking

....I'm starting to think different about food. There is something interesting going on in my brain that's hard to explain. I've reached a point to where I"m just done.. I've felt this way before and two years later I was 112 pounds lighter.

My plan of action is taking it one meal at a time, one day at a time. I will log my food on MFP of course. I've made it public but I'm not sure if you need an account to see it but here is my user name on there. AVT78 - if you do send me a friend request please include a message so I know its from my blog.

On my last weight loss journey I didn't really share it online. No reason, just wrote everything down and kept going. But this time I plan on sharing my whole experience with you. Everyday I will log about something. I thought about starting a weight loss page but hell, this blog started off as a weight loss blog so I will just change the name of it.

It's clicking ya'll. Something is clicking in my head and I'm so excited about it.




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to follow you, your doing good. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!