Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Quickie Before Work

Morning,

It's July 22nd, 2015 and I wish I was in bed right now. It's back to reality today, BOOO. I've been on vacation since last Wednesday and boy has it been nice! I don't wanna go back to work =(

I'm suppose to weigh in today on my scale but I can't find the darn thing? I vaguely remember throwing it away...........I think??
I guess I will have to buy a new one. I'm going to go by my doctors weight from yesterday which was the same weight I started with back in May, when I first started taking Phentermine - 248lbs. (sigh) So I gained all the weight back from that stinking diet pill. No more diet pills!!!

ok, off to work


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...