Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Just 8 More Hours

Morning,

Just 8 more hours until I am officially on vacation! It's gonna feel good to be off for 7 days in a row. Oh what to do with myself? :)

After work yesterday I came home and watched some tv then I fell asleep on the couch. Yeah, I slept for like 2 hours and when I woke up it was way past 7pm. I must of been really tired. I watched some Sons of Anarchy and talked to my hubby for a little while.

Morning thoughts
I'm starting to feel lost again with the whole eating thing. I guess I will always struggle with my weight but I wish I could get the ball rolling on some weight loss. Every time I try counting calories I end up binge eating...so I can't do that anymore. I need a total mind set change on food, right now its for comfort and I just keep getting fatter. It's kinda depressing when I think about how small I used to be and how much control I had. I can do it again, I'm just feeling a little lost right now on how to start? One thing is for sure..I won't give up. I will not give in to this eating disorder.

Work stuff
So I talked to the store manager and yes, I have a pretty good chance of getting the front end position that I so desperately want. Once I get out of the deli and away from food I will be able to really stay on plan with my eating. I just wish the person that is standing in my way would hurry up and find another job. I know that sounds terrible but I can't move until he gives his two week notice. He just graduated collage with a degree in teaching and I know he's been to a lot of interviews but has had no offers yet...I hope he gets one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...