Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day One - Success

Morning,

I have 5 minutes to chat. Yesterday I did really well on my life style change. This is what I ate

Jimmy Dean Delight crissandwich thingie with the top bun off, coffee
turkey sandwich, yogurt & lemon water
4 slices of Chicken breast deli meat, 1 slice of provolone cheese
a cup of fiesta chicken ( made with 1/3 less fat cream cheese and hubby didn't even know it, lol)
5 peanut butter crackers (and I watched my PB)
decaffeinated coffee

Not too bad, and I walked for a mile. So I did pretty good =)

ok, 5 minutes is up. Laters...Off to work I go but I'm off tomorrow, yeahya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...