Thursday, June 04, 2015

What I Want 6/4/2015

Good Morning,

Last night I slept a little better, still woke up a few times but I was able to go back to sleep. I'm up early for work but then it's adios until Monday, Yay! Yep, we are headed to the beach for the next three days. I'm so excited!!

Awwwww, some peace and quiet for a change :D

So, I've decided to slowly taper off the phentermine. The process will take 11 days. Yup, it's working but the cons are out weighing the pro's at this point. I'm tapering off it because I don't want to go through harsh withdraw symptoms by stopping suddenly,  I'm honestly looking forward to it.

When I first started the pill I wanted a boost in my weight loss, well I would say 15lbs is a boost wouldn't you? Besides, I'm scared it's damaging my heart and nervous system, not to mention the effects its having on the chemicals in my brain ( a very sensitive area for this girl, gesh, I just came off wellbutrin prior to taking this) I feel its time for me to finish this by myself.


What's next?  

ME, GETTING BACK TO MY OLD SELF AGAIN!! The person I was when I started this blog. The person who came on here and was kicking ass with workouts and not bitching about her job. I'm ok with my job now, it's just a job...but I want to be a hot mama again!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!