Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Quickie

Morning,

It's Sunday and I'm still in my PJ's coming to you from my living room....25 minutes before I have to be at work. I love living close to my job!

So no change to report, no calories counted except for one day last week when I did. I'm not proud of it but at least I'm not gaining right now. I have to make myself workout today. It's been two days since my last workout and the workouts are keeping the weight off.

I have some good news. Hubby said he would join a gym with me last night. I was basically whining about my weight again and how I'm having a hard time sticking to counting calories. He said he wants to lose weight too so after our next trip to the beach he is willing to join for one month, I was THRILLED to hear that!! It will be the last week of July.

crap, now I have to stop and get ready for work.

Laters gators....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!