Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Quick Update

I have so much that I want to say this morning but I don't have time. I have to be at work in about 25 minutes.

In short, I had a spontaneous interview yesterday at another grocery store. They called me while I was at work to come in 3 hours later.  It's THE grocery store I want to work at. But unfortunately they only hire in part-time workers. And the pay was ridiculous...less than what I make now. The interviewer basically told me that I would have to work my way up all over again. She did say when I get ready to quit my current job to come and talk to her.

Bummer though.

Also, I have another interview next Wednesday at a hospital for patient registration. It would be awesome if I got that job...but they only hire in part time too. I could work both my job and that job until I get full time? Thats if I get it of course.

anyway...gotta go


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!