Sunday, June 14, 2015

Morning,

Im up early for work, blah! I'm sipping on my 1/2 decafe coffee hoping to get a little jump from it. I woke up with a pounding headache from the top of my head. Tequila wasn't a good choice last night.

So what am I going to do now? I mean, I still have to yearning to lose weight. I'm no longer on any antidepressants, I'm not taking any diet pills ... actually, for the first time in over 2 years I am completely medication free! And I finally feel like myself again.

I've been reading my blog last night and this morning. And I did the low carb thing, lord knows I've done the low calorie thing and diet pills just don't work for me. So what to do? Weight Watchers your basically counting points instead of calories ( while paying for it) and quite frankly I'm done counting at the moment.

When I took the diet pill I was eating the following.
about 300 calories for breakfast
about 250 calories for lunch
around 3/3:30 another 200/250 calories
supper was another small meal and then maybe something small before bed.

And I was losing weight. Now I can do that.  Just eat like 5 small meals a day, drink water and exercise. And no snacking at work...not even a bite.

Like I've said in the past - it's not rocket science here.

Anyways...off to work I go.

Oh, I do have some exciting news to share.

So Friday I talked to the store manager about a possible upcoming opening in the front office. I've asked him about this position before and he said he would consider me. Well I've heard that the opening could be coming up real soon so I figured I would remind the store manager about my interest in the job. He said 'absolutely' and went on the remind me that the job does have different hours and I would be working with department managers and venders and yada yada yada. I told him that I was excited and I can't wait. He said well, it would be coming up here shortly and he would let me know.

So could it be that I can get OUT of the Deli? And away from my nemesis...FOOD!!

I will keep you guys updated. Now off to work I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...