Thursday, June 25, 2015

It's Been A Few Days..

Morning,

It's been a few days since my last post, I apologize for that. My life has been pretty much work, sleep and working out so not much going on right now.

I'm proud of myself for keeping up with my workouts. By doing so I have managed to maintain my weight for the last two weeks. On June 8th I weighed 241.6. This morning the scale showed the same weight!! I was surprised (and relieved) to see that # considering the way I've been eating.  So the workouts are helping, all I have to do is cut back a little. Maybe my first step is to stop eating after 7:30. I'm going to try that tonight.

ok, gotta get ready for work. I need to pack my lunch and breakfast.

I'm off tomorrow and plan on doing some changing on my blog. My kids saw my "Before and After "photo's and started laughing because my face was faded out. I did it for privacy but I guess it really doesn't matter so I will fix that *eye roll. I also want to add my workout page back in here and maybe my weight loss/ measurement page too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...