Tuesday, June 09, 2015

I'm Ok, Good Grief!!

Morning,

I was a happy camper when I stepped on the scale this morning!  I lost  nearly 4 and a half pounds of water weight!! I drank 90 ounces of water yesterday and did a 30 minute elliptical workout to help flush it all out. I feel so much better this morning.  Now to start losing again.

As of yesterday I am now down to a 1/2 pill of phentermine. Just 6 more days until its safely gone. I may just take a 1/4 pill for 2 days..IDK.  I can sometimes feel my body adjusting to it, I honestly can't wait to get this crap out of my system. I don't regret taking it, after all I did lose 15 pounds but I couldn't imagine taking it for a long period of time. I've read that some people have been on it for a year or more...thats scary.

So yeah, do you ever get asked "Are you ok?" 3 people asked me that yesterday, it gets old. Here's the thing. I'm a quiet person, period. It doesn't mean I'm mad, sad, thinking about something or frustrated. I'm just quiet. I will generally be quiet while I work. Whats wrong with that? Geesh. My answer is " Yeah, im fine...just working. Are you ok? " they go away after that, LOL.

sigh, I miss the days in the Bakery when I worked by myself. It was so quiet...I miss quiet so much.

Here are some pics of our beach trip. It was so pretty, I wish we could live on the beach.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...