Monday, June 01, 2015

Ever Read Past Post?

Morning,

I've been up since 6:30 this morning, I kinda tossed and turned when my eye's popped open at 6 so I tried to sleep longer.

I started going back to the first post in my blog yesterday. This morning I read over most of 2010 & 2011. Its interesting to see how much I've changed since then?  I've matured a lot since then. I seemed very angry in every post, always expressing how tired I was and how my job was overwhelming me ( the bakery position ). I read through when I was first diagnosed with anxiety and started therapy. How my weight slowly started creeping back up and how it was driving me crazy. All the medications I was on and off of and how I noticed my workouts becoming less of a priority in my life.

It was interesting.

I think if I've learned anything from those post today is that everything happens for a reason and I'm not the same person I was back then. I'm grown so much! And when I worked in the bakery I was surround by very negative people...that was so obvious in my post. I'm glad I made the choice to leave it, even if I do miss my actual job there.

This morning I've been debating on going to a very well know high-end grocery store and talking to the store manager. Sigh...its so hard to make big decisions like this? I do like my job but desperately miss decorating cakes. IDK what to do...im thinking about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...