Monday, June 08, 2015

Day #5 Update 6/8/15

Morning,

I hate to admit this but I'm so glad to be home. I wish I had taken today off as well to recuperate after our little get away, im pooped!

This weekend was nice but it was at the wrong time, I was on my monthly AND I'm trying to wean myself off phentermine so I had zero patience to say the least. But I think I did pretty good with biting my tongue =)The beach was beautiful!! The hotel was nice and the drive to and from was good. I've got tons of pictures that I want to share but right now i have to get ready for work. Maybe after work.

So you know I just HAD to step on the scale this morning and wasn't surprised, I'm up 8 pounds from my lowest weight..ACK!! Lets see how much water I can flush out of my system these next few days. I'm honestly ok with it. I know I have the rest of my life to get healthy and get this weight off. I'm not backing down or letting any negative thoughts redirect my focus...I'm ready to change my life!!

ok, just a quick update. I have to get ready for work now. Yesterday started a new week in my workout schedule and I intend on getting something done after work today. Even if its a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...