Friday, June 12, 2015

A Quickie

Morning,

Of course I over slept this morning so I don't have a lot of time to chat. But a quick update is in order.

As of yesterday I am totally Phentermine free! Yep, thats right...no more diet pills for this girl. I'm feeling good to, no real side effects so far. I'm glad I decided to wean myself off them.

Wednesday I did Slim in Six phase one workout: Start It Up. Yesterday I could hardly walk I was so sore. I'm still very sore this morning...which is a good thing, means its working. So I'm going to do it 2/3 days a week along with my elliptical 3 days a week. I'm estimating calories at this point, guess I will have to eventually go back to writing down everything I eat in order for the scale to move. I'm still deciding on that...

ok, time to get ready for work. Jurassic World tonight!! I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...