Friday, June 19, 2015

2 Days Later....

Hey,

So I just finished a 30 minute elliptical workout, I just logged my last snack into myfitnesspal and I'm under my goal for the day. My feet hurt, I'm tired and I have a head ache from the crazy day at work but you know what? I don't give a crap because IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ON PLAN!!

whoot whoot...what ... what... happy dance time

Yeah, I know..I'm a goofy goober but I don't care. It has taken me two days just to get in the right mindset to start counting calories again. Yesterday didn't go so well and the day before that I ended up eating way too much sugar. BUT NOT TODAY. Yup...I'm on tack and feeling good about it.

ok, I need to get in the shower and get ready, were going fishing.

laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!