Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday 5/14/15

Morning,

I honestly don't know what to name the title of my post? I mean I run out of idea's so I've been just going by the dates.. ?

ok, so I have a few updates:

I overate on purpose the last two days, not too bad..but I wanted to trick my body a little. I'm hoping by next Wednesday or Thursday I will lose a couple of pounds by doing this. It's work in the past like a charm.

I had my second session with my new counselor and really enjoyed it. I felt so much better after I left! We discussed things that had me second guessing myself and once again I was told that I'm too hard on myself. But I also discovered that I'm doing a lot of things right too.
It's going to take some time but I'm slowly learning more and more about myself and that's why I LOVE going to talk to him. He's awesome!

After the session I went on over to a very well known grocery store ( ranks 3rd in the country) and put in a application there. I'm crossing my fingers that karma will lean in my favor on that decision.

Well, that's all for now. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!