Sunday, May 03, 2015

Sunday 5/3/15

Morning,

Today is work (blah) then I plan on getting in an elliptical workout while watching a movie. Yesterday I increased my resistance to a 3 setting so I could feel it. I'm definitely getting stronger =)

Yesterday wasn't too great. I mentioned in my last post that I didn't get a chance to take my appetite suppressant? Well, the suppressant gets rid of my cravings too and boy did my cravings come strong around 5pm yesterday. Gah! I kept getting up and munching. This kinda of scares me...even though I have close to 70 pounds to lose ( at least 7 more months the doctor will prescribe me the pill) I still have to learn how to over come this obstacle. I was bored, so I ate. I can't do that!! Not if I want to maintain my weight loss.

That reminds me to make an appointment with my therapist, LOL. I haven't seen him in two weeks.

sigh, so much to do...so little time.

And even though I ate lower calorie food the scale is still up 2 pounds. I'm hoping in a few days my body will see the increase in calories as a good thing and release more weight. I've noticed in the past it will do this. Specially after eating low calorie for a long period of time.

Anyways, just a quick update before work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...