Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Update 5/30/2015

Morning,

I actually put "2014" in the heading, HA! I'm still a year off.

So yesterday was fun, we stayed home and it was nice and relaxing. I laid in the sun for about an hour and a half before the clouds started coming. But wouldn't you know it? As soon as I went inside the sun was back? I'm I the only person this happens too? gesh, I was too lazy to put on my bathing suit again so I just watched tv and did some cleaning.
We are headed to Panama City soon and I wanted to get some sun on this white body. Oh well.

Yesterday we watched a movie that scared the crap out of me, "Dark Skies", its about a family that starts having these weird things happen. Come to find out there being visited by Aliens! It was pretty good, it never lost my interest and as a matter of fact I let out a scream here and there. The kids were scared too, I finally had to tell my son to go play his video game because he wasn't seeing much through is hand covering his face! haha

So my weight was up a few pounds yesterday, I had an indulgence meal on Thursday and it was GOOD. Nothing fancy, some chili cheese fries and 2 sliders. Later I had some icecream. I think its important to indulge when your dieting all the time, it keeps us honest and satisfies those cravings. This morning I lost some of that water weight. I just gotta keep on trucking.

Yesterday I got in an elliptical workout and today I will finish off the week with a walk after work. So thats four days of workouts this week. GO ME!!

Well thats all for now, I need to get ready for work. Have a great Saturday =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...