Saturday, May 09, 2015

Quick Update Saturday

Morning!

I'm off work today and plan on getting some house work done. The front yard needs mowing too...something I was suppose to do last Saturday -oops

So my monthly came yesterday, a week early. I was kinda relieved to see it after the bad day I had Thursday, whew. I was so sensitive that day? More than usual. I think I cried like 3 times over stupid things. I'm not a crier either. The scale is only up 1.8 this morning and I usually gain close to 4 pounds during TOM. I'm hoping I will be down a little more by Wednesday...the day I go back to the doctor.

ok, off to start my day. Just wanted to give a quick update =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...