Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday's Ramblings

Morning,

Its 5:30 on a Monday morning. I wish I didn't have to work today - but that's life! My next day off is Wednesday and I'm counting down the hours. My job is so boring!
sigh, to go back in time and make different decisions about previous jobs would be priceless. There are a few jobs I wish I never quit - there is no telling where I would be right now.

Oh well, like I said earlier, that's life. You can't dwell on your mistakes...just try not to make anymore. ( at least that's what I tell myself)

So I hit a new weight this morning =) !! Down another pound, thats 12 pounds is 22 days. yay!! I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a refill and a weigh in. I'm curious to see what their scales will read.
So far the appetite suppressant is working fine. I still have to do a lot of the work, I have to watch what I eat and exercise, the pill just kinda makes all that a little easier I guess.

I had a wonderful Mother's day yesterday! When I got off work I came home to a flower bed made by my kids with a banner hanging above it saying "happy mothers day" and then I got two hand-made cards. I was so happy to see it. They really surprised me this year =) I love my babies <3 p="">
Well, that's all I got this morning. Have a great day everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...