Friday, May 08, 2015

Friday 5/8/15

Morning,

I woke up not feeling too good. Body aching a little, I'm thinking it was all the pollen I kicked up yesterday while working in the yards. My husband cut grass and all the yellow stuff went flying everywhere. ugh

Yesterday was kinda emotional for me. You ever have a day where your just extra sensitive and could cry about anything? Well, yesterday was that day for me.  I cried a little when I realized I was at the wrong school when picking up my daughter for marching band. *eye roll*. I went to her school when I should have went to the school where they practice at. Luckily there not too far from each other.
I also cried when I was laying in the sun and listening to music, a song came on that reminded me of my grandma. There was no one to see me cry so I let it go and cried like a baby. I felt a little better afterwards.

I have an appointment Wednesday with that counselor I saw about a month ago. I'm excited about that. On that same day I'm also seeing my Doctor to get more Phentermine (sigh, another month on this roller coaster of emotion pill). It looks like 11 pounds will be about what I lose this month in total. I still have 4 more days to lose weight but my monthly is close so I don't see the scale moving in that direction.

I honestly wish I could stop taking the pill but I don't feel like a month on it is enough of that 'push' that I needed to start my weight loss journey. Perhaps when I get closer to a more comfortable weight (under 200) I will start weaning myself off? I have a while for that. I just hate the side effects, there not as bad, but I still struggle a little when them. The dry mouth is a constant PITA.

My biggest challenge right now is the emotional eating, its sucks! The cravings aren't as strong with the pill but there still there?  Its a bad habit that I alone have to break and no pill is going to help with that.

I did it before and I will do it again but this time with experience.

(sorry to be so deep and personal but that is what this blog is about, teehee. It's my place to go and vent and figure things out :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!