Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Weight Update

Good Morning!

Its 5:45 am and I have to be at work in 45 mins, so this will be short and sweet.

Todays weight is 237.4! I was surprised to see another pound lost this week. Thats 3lbs lost this week (11 pounds total) but I didn't lose anything last Week so its ok. Yesterday I ate this:
B-banana, 2 scrambled eggs, coffee with SF creamer & splenda
L-3 hard shell taco's
s-reduced fat potato chips with a cajun turkey & string cheese roll up
S- Lean cuisine panini, york patty
12 glasses of water total

I also had a sugar free frozen pop and 2 sugar free pudding pops through-out the day, I was fighting some BAD cravings yesterday. I think TOM is near, gah

I didn't workout yesterday since I worked out Sun, Mon & Tues. I plan on getting a workout in after work today and perhaps tomorrow.

So we went to try and get approved for a new Kia Optima yesterday. I fell in love with that new smokey blue color - sigh. The good news is we did get approved with no money down but the payment was way out of our budget. It was SO HARD to walk away but I did.
We talked about it the rest of the day...but we stuck to our guns and forgot about it. Man...how I wish I made 3$ more an hour because I would have been driving that new flashy car home yesterday. =(

I even suggest to my hubby to get a second job so I can get a new car, he didn't go for it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...