Monday, April 13, 2015

Medication Free ( for now)

Morning,

I'm so ready to go on a vacation. We've discussed a few approaching dates and I can't wait. I'm ready to see some blue skies & white sand. A couple of co-workers are at the beach right now and their showing pics on facebook...ugh, its torture. haha

So as of a couple of days ago I am officially medication free! I'm proud of myself for having the courage to give it a try. So far, so good ( knock on wood, right? lol)  I did deal with some anxiety Saturday morning. Now that I'm on my monthly cycle I know why. But it got better as the day went on. I just kept telling myself that it was all in my head and to let it go. It's amazing how powerful the mind can be if you can catch yourself in that negative thought process and stop it. Like I said...I'm proud of myself.

Tomorrow afternoon I start therapy for my anxiety, Im excited!! It's about a 20 minute drive from my house but the copay isn't much at all. Im thankful to have found it...I will update you guys on that as I go. The therapist is suppose to be really nice so I hope I like him.

Well, that about sums it up for me this morning, I need to go make my lunch and get the kids ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!