Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Don't Wanna Go to Work Today!

Morning,

Its a rainy, stormy Saturday morning here in Ga. I have to go to work ( of course) and I'm hoping people will stay at home and not come to my job. I need an easy day after yesterday. I barely had time to breath yesterday =(

So my eating is still going good, I went to my Nieces birthday party yesterday and had like two bites of cake. I had to literally force myself to stop. LOL. I love cake. It's getting easier the more I take control. I don't have to say 'no' to anything. I just take a bite or two and its all good. I don't feel deprived.

I've also reached my workout goal for this week, 4 days. But I plan on getting on the elliptical when I get home to make it 5. Work has been kinda stressful the last week and I need that stress release.

ok...its time do my thing. Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...