Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Happy Humpday

Morning,

I'm off work today and loving it. The hubby and I are getting ready to run up to the grocery store. I've already cleaned a lot so thats done for the day :-)

So I went to see a counselor yesterday about my anxiety & depression. It was the first time seeing him and I have to say, I was really impressed with his approach. He listened well, and the way he explained things kinda 'clicked' with me. Without going into any real detail lets just say I made another appoitment with him on Monday. So yay for that!

I don't know how many days I've been medication free now but it feels great. I am noticing my anxiety coming back...but I also am aware of it, ya know. So I can redirect my thinking and stop the process. Its going to take a lot of practice...and hopefully with counseling I can conquer it for good. I want to start mediation too. I could do it at work on those really difficult days.

anyways...just a short update. Off to get some grocerys now. Have a great humpday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!